Friday, July 01, 2022

Crafty Catz #602

Friday July 1, 2022

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this challenge is
ANYTHING GOES / SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

Our sponsor is Sheepski designs


This fun image is Tropical bird. I colored with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I then used a Stampin up die and added to this designer paper. I added some My favorite things leaves and Stampin up punched flowers. I added a diamond drill to the centers. 


 Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 26 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #524 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #125 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #618 - anything goes



2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is fantastic Billie
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy Jackson said...

Another Lovely card Billie…such a colourful tropical bird…….thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 26 Digi choosday challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)