Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Congrats! - Cardz 4 Guyz #300

Tuesday July 12, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

It's our 300th challenge.. woo hoo

Our theme is
CONGRATULATIONS 


For my card I used Stampin up images and colored with copics. I then stamped the Reverse Confetti sentiment and used Pretty Pink Posh congrats die and cut it out 3 times and layered. I didn't like all the white so I used a copic and colored part of the background. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.  I finished with some Diamond drills. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #125 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #619 - stamp act
Simon Monday - fabulous florals



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Billie thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at TTCRD, I love the colours you have chosen, mint green is one of my favourite ever colours. Have a lovely day, Jane.

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty card! I love the colors you used on that lovely floral design! Thanks for taking the time to link up to the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week!

Melanie Hungerford said...

How pretty! Love the way you added that shaded corner area in the background. Thanks for joining in at Krafty Chicks!

Cards by Jane said...

Lovely card, I like the colours you have chosen, mint green is one of my favourite colours. Thank you for sharing at TTCRD.