Friday, July 15, 2022

Merry Christmas - Crafty Catz #604

Friday July 15, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at
(fyi... we will be on summer break from July 22 - Sept 9th)

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Our sponsor is Colour of love


I am using the image called Christmas angel.. I colored her with copics. I went over her wings and holly deco on her coat with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I added stickles to the candle flame.. I backed her with some scraps. The sentiment is from DRS I love the vertical reading. I used a Tech. Tues. banner die. I finished with a few left over diamond painting drills. 


 Challenges:

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning colouring and love the colours you picked.

Janette said...

Hi Billie, a very pretty card, so sweet.
Have a nice summer break.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and I love the yellow enjoy the break
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

these colours make her look so pretty, a lovely card xx

Becca Sadler said...

Billie: I like the mostly non-traditional colors of your angel Christmas card. It's refreshing to see the green with a bit of lavender, gray, and yellow. Thanks for including MTTC's Christmas in July challenge in your links! --Becca/DT