Friday, July 15, 2022

Merry Christmas - Alphabet challenge

Friday July 15, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our letter this challenge is
H for HOLIDAYS

This card was so easy. The gnome strip is a piece of designer paper.. I don't know who it's from.. I used Kat Scrappiness die and cut it out. I then stamped the two Santa's from Mama Elephant and used Mission Gold watercolors. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment and added the Santa's on each side. I added some Diamond drills to the Santa and Gnome balls on the hats. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #125 - anything goes
Penny's paper-crafty #525 - anything goes
My time to craft #486 - Christmas in July



3 comments:

cheiro urgia said...

I love your take on the Holidays theme, the gnome is such a wonderful motif for a Christmas/winter card. I like how he's almost completely covered in his beard :) Also, I see that you've used a beautiful green background paper. The two Santas are a fun addition to your creation, and I like how you added a bit of sparkle for the bling.

Hugs, Veronika

Becca Sadler said...

Billie: This is a fun festive Christmas card packed with charm from the little Santas and the gnome! I love the deckled edged die-cut for the red feature panel! Thanks for linking another holiday card to MTTC's Christmas in July challenge! --Becca/DT

Leanne said...

Awesome, I like the little gnomes...cool, thank you for playing our challenge this week. Happy Crafting!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge