Friday, July 29, 2022

oh shoot! - Alphabet - I

Friday July 29, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our letter this challenge is
I - for INTEREST/HOBBIES


For my card I chose the interest as photography. I use to take photos all the time but over the years my interest has change to just taking photos of my cards.. I found this cute designer paper which is perfect with the cameras on it. I stamped the Taylored Expressions camera and sentiment. I colored with some copics and fussy cut out. I used Stampin up tag die for the sentiment. I added some diamond painting drills for the flower effect. I found this tan scrap and using the TE die cut the film strip. I also found the teal and dark dp and added them to the card base then added the image and sentiment. I added some glossy accents to the camera. 


 Challenges:
The paperfunday #43 - anything goes/opt. day at beach

No comments: