Friday, July 08, 2022

A heartfelt - Colour Crazy wk. 27

Friday July 8, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme is as usual
ANYTHING GOES



Our sponsor is Fred She Said


I am using the image called Scribble flowers. I colored with copics. I went over the flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I added the Tech. Tues. sentiment and finished with some diamond drills. 


 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #125 - anything goes
Lil patch #185 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #214 - happy birthday
Krafty chicks #619 - stamp act

1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Billie:
This is a really sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Word Art Wednesday. I do pray that you are well, and that you will always look to God when you need strength, etc. He's always there. Have a blessed and creative week.
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com