Friday, December 07, 2018

Wishing you Happiness - Colour Crazy challenge

Friday December 7, 2018
 
Hello and welcome to another challenge at
Our challenges are Anything goes.. we just ask that you color your card and not do pre colored images. We are a color challenge.
 
 
Our sponsor is Polkadoodles



For my card I am using Winnie angel Christmas tree. I found this cute candy cane paper and loved the girly look it gave so I added this then colored the image with copics. I added some bling as holly berries and Spectrum noir sparkle pen. I cut the image out with My favorite things stitch die. I added this to a piece of turquoise card stock. I stamped the sentiment from Paper trey ink. I went around the edge of the sentiment with Quick quote chalk ink and slid it under edge of the image. I added some half pearls.
Challenges:
Inkspirational #175 - Christmas
Dragonfly journeys #130 - handmade holiday magic
Artistic inspirations #210 - anything goes
Cards in envy - spirit of Christmas
Crafting by designs - holiday anything goes
Moving along with the times #86 - anything goes Christmas

9 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

What a cute little girl image this is and you colored her just beautifully!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

Sherri Thacker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this image is adorable and love your coloring. Great paper.

Wendy L said...

Sweet card Billie, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Anila Dikay said...

The image is super cute. It makes a lovely card. Thank you for sharing in the Inkspirational gallery

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs

Sandy Trefger said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Dandi93 said...

Super cute Billie, sweet image and great candy cane dp

Caz said...

Lovely creation , Thank you for joining us at MAWTT..And hope to see you again soon..

Caz MAWTT DT x