Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Season's greetings - Bugaboo new release

Tuesday December 11, 2018
 
Welcome to Bugaboo new release..
It's really new release into the store..
Check out the fun creations by the design team over at
 

This image is called Seasons greetings feet.. I really thought this would be a great CAS card since the image isn't really that big. I started with a bluish card stock and I took some Stampin up blue ink and rubbed it on the inside of the embossing folder and ran it through my vagabond. I then colored the image with copics. added some Wink of Stella to the snow, snowman and fur on Santa's pants. This is such a simple card to make.

Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys #130 - handmade holiday magic




3 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! I love the snowflake embossing!! The image is so fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the embossing with the image.

Jeannie said...

Love that embossed background with the adorable holiday feet. Thanks for joining my Handmade Holiday Magic blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys