Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Cheers - Bugaboo new release

Tuesday December 25, 2018
 
Merry Christmas..
I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas and are able
to be with friends and family.
We at Catch the bug are on a break but that doesn't
mean some of us stay still.. I have a card to share. 
Bugaboo has a new - kinda new image.. Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug.
 This is my card.. The image is Margaret calendar month January..  To me this is a birthday card as I don't send out new year cards.. I like that it can be a birthday, anniversary, retirement.. sure other occasions..  I colored the image with copics and then used My favorite things stitch die. I took a piece of navy card stock and ran it through an embossing folder. I added the image and die cut the Reverse Confetti cheers and added this to the card along with some sequins.  I then went over Margarets dress with Wink of Stella.

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #561 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 366-367 - anything goes
As you like it - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #265 - anything goes
QKR stampede #327 - anything goes
Simon Monday - party time
Die cuttin divas #400 - happy holidays
(Pin)spirational #231 - anything goes

6 comments:

~ginny said...

Great New Years card Billie! Love the bubbles floating off the card!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Lisa said...

She's fabulous!! I love the sparkly cheers!! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and wishing you a wonderful new year!! Holiday hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Evelyn said...

I love what you did with that image! The sequins and sparkle make it extra special!

Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Monika Reeck said...

Love the cheers in sparkly paper Billie
and she in silver is fabulous too
great coloring her Dress
love Always your coloring you know it Billie
big hugs
Monika

mum of two said...

Love her! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments

Annette said...

Hahahahaa, She's sassy!
Happy New Year
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.