Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Coffee now. Conquer the universe later - coffee card 6

Wednesday December 5, 2018
 
It's time for the Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop..
 
Here is another card for this hop. I was digging through my stamps and saw this set (cat, chair, coffee cup) from Waffle flowers and knew I needed to create my card. I colored the images with copics and die cut out. I then saw this designer deer paper so thought would be a cool background. Found a piece of red for the carpet. I then used the Taylored Expressions fireplace die and scraps and cut them out. For the brick background I used MFT stencil and Ranger ink and created the inside piece. I love the cat resting and drinking coffee in front of the fire.. Oh the flames have Stickles on them. The sentiment is from Tech. Tues.. That is my thought... Coffee now. conquer the universe later..
 
Challenges:
Coffee lovers  blog hop -fall/winter
Crafting from the heart #231 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkie #1848 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #210 - anything goes
The paper girls #165 - die cuts
Double trouble #16 - coffee lovers

16 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cute sentiment and I love this cozy theme.

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love the scene you've created!! The sentiment and kitty make me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a cozy scene. And sure to bring smiles.

~amy~ said...

What a fun scenery, love the added sentiment too!

Terri said...

I can so relate to this card! I love it!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is so much fun, adorable and gave me the
giggles. Love it!

Brenda said...

I LOVE this, that cat is adorable and your warm cozy scene is so sweet!

Dandi93 said...

The purrr-fect way to spend the night, love the fun sentiment

Laura S. said...

Great cheeky card!

jeanchaneyaz said...

That's just the cutest scene!

Fikreta said...

super cute card!
that kitty is so cute!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really sweet, Billie.

Lisa Lynn said...

OMG you have been so busy this week Billie with these amazing coffee cards.

Hetty said...

Awesome scene and lovely sentiment to go.

Lisa said...

Fantastic scene!! So adorable... absolutely love it!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable scenery and love the cat on his back with coffee keeping his paws and tummy warm, like all cats not a care in the world...great sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.