Tuesday, December 18, 2018

How sweet of you - Bugaboo New Release

Tuesday December 18, 2018
 
Welcome to Bugaboo New Release.. 
 Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug
 
 
This is the new release called Hot Cocoa Bear.. Yum I love hot chocolate with lot's marshmallows.. LOTS. I melted in the hot chocolate then eat them and add more and do the same till both are gone. For this cute guy I colored him with copics. I used Simon Says wonky die. I added some layers and Pink fresh dots and heart. The sentiment on the cup is from Verve. I added some Wink of Stella.

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday wk. 366-367 - anything goes


2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! What a sweet image!! Totally makes me smile!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Trina P. said...

Awwdorable. Beautiful colours and colouring.
Have a merry Christmas. Hugs, Trina x