Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Day 4 Awkward holiday chaos at Catch the bug

Tuesday December 4, 2018
 
Welcome to Day 4 of Tis the season for awkward holiday chaos at Catch the bug
Our theme  Is that an Ugly sweater or What?
 
  This is the recipe to follow below.. Just pick either 1 - 2 or 3
 


This is my card using the New Release Gus Christmas - be naughty.. I chose recipe card #1 - 2 layers / polka dots / color red.. (the strip below the sled is red.. a dark red) I used a kraft base and then added the polka dots, this paper came a long time ago in my Simon says monthly kit.. The red strip is a scrap from Quick Quote.. I used the My favorite things arch die to cut Gus out.. I colored him with copics. I used some glossy accents on his glasses and the holly berries. I added some snowflake sequins. The sentiment comes with the image and I just added it by his face.. Figured he's saying the sentiment.
Challenges:
The sisterhood of crafters - use stitch die
4 crafty chicks #431 - anything goes
Inkspirational #175 - Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts #414 - Christmas
Dragonfly journeys #130 - handmade holiday magic
Artistic inspirations #210 - anything goes

7 comments:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Great Gus card. LOVE those snowflakes.

Darlene said...

LOL ... super duper cute! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Stitched Dies’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a cute card with a sentiment that really made me laugh! Great card!! Thank you for playing in my Stitched Dies challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you will join us again soon.

Dandi93 said...

Cute, Gus and Stella are two of my favorite Bugaboo images

cm said...

What an absolutely delightful card! Giggling over the sentiment and the expression on Gus's face! Your colouring: awe-mazing! So thrilled you shared this festive delight in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! This is too cute - love her! Thanks so much for joining my month long Handmade Holiday Magic blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys