Friday, December 21, 2018

Happy Birthday - Colour Crazy challenge

Friday December 21, 2018
 
Welcome back to another challenge at
(this will be the last challenge for 2018 and it will run for 4 weeks vs. 2 weeks as we are on a little brake and will return refreshed on January 11, 2019 - So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year)
Our challenges are always Anything goes and we just ask that you color your image. We are a color challenge and so no pre colored images.
 
Our sponsor is Polkadoodles

 
I wanted this image to be quite feminine so I chose this My favorite things black and white paper and the Stampin up purple/pink. I then used the image called Ruby birthday cake from Polkadoodles. She's so cute. I used copics to color her. I added some Spectrum noir sparkle pen. I heat embossed the Simon says sentiment. I added some pinkish bling from Stampin up to the side paper

Challenges:
Cute card Thursday #561 - anything goes
Crafty creations #380 - anything goes
Creative moments #159 - anything goes/opt. Christmas
Word art Wednesday wk. 366-367 - anything goes
As you like it - anything goes
Jo's scrap shack #265 - anything goes
QKR stampede #327 - anything goes

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! She's adorable and colored beautifully!! I love the sentiment!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

crafty said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the QKR Stampede challenge.
Mary

*Vicki* said...

What a very sweet image and gorgeous coloring!! Love this design! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

thecraftycavalier said...

Beautifully coloured, pretty card. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It, Jayne x

Monika Reeck said...

this is my last comment
only 40 Minute here will be new year Billie
and she is so adorable here on your Card cant stand to not commenting
and love the DP and Sketch you choose
great pink Dress inside her Dress
Love this
Hugs
Monika

Zw@@n said...

Gorgeous card, Billie. I love the image and your colouring. Thank you so much for sharing with us at As You Like It and we love to see your cards/creations next year! Luv, Wilma