Friday, December 14, 2018

Merry Christmas DEAR - Bugaboo Free Friday

Friday December 14, 2018
 
Welcome to Bugaboo Free Friday.. 
Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug
 
 
Check out this cute guy.. This is Reindeer goodies.. He's all ready with his candy cane, ornaments, stocking and present.. I started by creating the background using Bella Blvd. scraps. I then die cut the image with My favorite things stitch die. I then colored the image with copics and added some sequins to the ornaments and a few to the design. The sentiment is from Simon Says. I added some Wink of Stella for some sparkle.

Challenges:
Dragonfly journeys #130 - handmade holiday magic




4 comments:

Nancy Soetaert said...

so lovely in those not-so-christmas-colors!
Have a nice weekend!
nancy

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great and fun, thanks for stopping by my blog to say HELLO! : )

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie, this so fun.

Monika Reeck said...

look at deer face so cuutee and love your coloring Always
so happy Card and Color is happy too
great Card Always Billie
miss you
hugs
Monika