Wednesday, February 01, 2023

It's not hte destination - Do-Al(l)Creative #74

Wednesday February 1, 2023

Hello

We have another challenge over at 

Our theme is again a Twisted Sister.. must include both themes
CIRCLES & HORSES

I used A muse art stamp circle and Simon Says ink to create the circle background. I added this to some scrap papers to finish the background. I added a strip of twine and a button. The horse and sentiment are from Tech. Tues. I colored with copics and used Ranger ink and my cloud template. I used My favorite things circle die. I added this and the sentiment to the base. 



 Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 4 - anything goes
The paper funday #50 - anything goes / lots layers



5 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh wow, Billie, this is SO sweet. I've never seen that image and it's awesome. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always greatly appreciated and super fun to see your wonderful art.
Have a great week!
Blessings,
karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Mellzcraftz said...

Love your card and the message it provides - we need to pay attention to it. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Ps - I love horses - I used to ride them - such majestic creatures

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a nice image, great embellishment while still keeping it masculine. Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

Donna Walls said...

Lovely image and design layout! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx