Friday, February 24, 2023

sending hugs - Crafty Catz #626

Friday February 24, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES/ SPOTS and or STRIPES

Our sponsor is Polkadoodles

I am using the image Just lovely honey pie from Polkadoodles. I  colored her with copics. I partly fussy cut her out.. Now that I see it on the computer I probably should of fussy cut all the way. I found some scraps and created the background. I added the Newton's nook sentiment and a ribbon.  I used some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on the hearts. 


Challenges:
Krafty chicks #652 - all occasions



 

3 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, a very cute card, this image is so cute isn't she.xx

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Such a sweet card, Billie! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs!

Doris P. said...

What a cute little girl. I like the colour combination. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.