Monday, February 13, 2023

you light up my life - Make My Monday #194

Monday February 13, 2023

Hello

time for a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL


This is my card. I used a paper pumpkin pack from Stampin up. Love the colors and the ease of creating this cute card. I stamped the stentiment that came with the kit. 

 Challenges:
Allsorts wk. 715 - anything goes / opt. hearts
Polkadoodles wk. 6 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #220 - anything goes



7 comments:

JoAnn said...

What a fun card. Love the background paper for the cute lightning bugs.

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A really lovely card and I love the background that your have created for your hanging lanterns. Michelle

Ellibelle said...

What a fun Paper Pumpkin kit and fabulous creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

brenda said...

This is great fun Billie, many thanks for sharing with us at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

B x

Dena J said...

You created a marvelous night background for those darling lanterns! A very pretty and positive card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, Billie. I absolutely adore those little lanterns and your sweet design. Thanks SO much for stopping by and sharing your wonderful art with us. I appreciate you very much and always look forward to having you play along with us.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card! I love the background and the lanterns!
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com