Thursday, February 23, 2023

think happy, be happy - Cardz 4 Galz #193

 Thursday February 23, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
RED - WHITE - PINK

I got this new wave stamp from Simon says and decided to try it out.. I chose some Stampin up and Simon Says inks and stamped each line. Each section comes apart for easy stamping and no transfer to other stamp area. I also got this leaft die which is so pretty. I chose some Stampin up paper and die cut it. I finished with a Pink fresh sentiment and left over diamond drills. I saw this design over at SS but don't remember who the video was by..  



Challenges:
Krafty chicks #652 - all occasions



2 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Simply lovely! Thanks for joining in with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular card Billie! Love the waves and the monochromatic colours. I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT