Thursday, February 09, 2023

You fill my life - Cardz 4 Galz #192

Thursday February 9, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
ONE OR MORE HEARTS

For my card I used some heart dies from Simon says.. I cut them out of scrap paper. I added them along bottom 2/3rd of the card and went over the small hearts with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I stamped the Reverse Confetti sentiment. 


 Challenges:
Incy wincy designs - Valentines
Shopping our stash #489 - love is in the air



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO lovely, said simply and very effectively. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafting Happiness Challenges Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Lovely card, I like your hearts. Great thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs Challenges.
Wish you good luck and hope to see you soon.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}