Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Bee strong - Cardz 4 Guyz #316

Tuesday February 21, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
SPORTING FOR GUYZ

I wanted to stay away from football, baseball the usuals for guy sports.. So digging through my stamps I saw this cute Gerda Steiner weight lifting bee.. Perfect. I colored him with copics and fussy cut him out. I dug through some scraps and and did the layout. I used Ranger ink to distress the paper edges. I stamped the sentiment that came with the image. I finished with some left over diamnd painting drills. I loved watching the weight lifting on the olympics way back in the day. It's ok now but just seemed more exciting years ago.


 Challenges:
Critter crazy #71 - anything goes critter
Crafty animals #69 - anything goes animals



1 comment:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Oh so cute!! Gotta love Gerda! Thanks for your inspiration at PIP Challenges!
hugs