Monday, February 27, 2023

Happy birthday - Make My Monday #195

Monday February 27, 2023

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our theme for this challenge is
TAG IT


I love the color of this card stock.. I ran it through the Stampin up embossing folder. I then stamped on a already made tag the SU flower and colored with copics. I added the sentiment on a scrap and added to the bottom with a little strip of orange. I tied the varigated ribbon to the top. I added the scraps circles to the background.  


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #652 - all occasions
Allsorts wk. 717 - anything goes/ matching pairs



2 comments:

Dena J said...

Love the bold contrast of these colors! Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your card at Allsorts this week.

brenda said...

Such striking use of colour Billie, many thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Allsorts.

B x