Monday, January 30, 2023

you are always in my heart - Make My Monday #193

Monday January 30, 2023

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

our theme this challenge is
LOVE IS IN THE AIR


This is my card .. I thought the wreath an the sentiment were perfect for the challenge. Image and sentiment are from Simon Says. I colored with copics. I added a few left over diamond painting drills. 


 Challenges:
As you like it - favorite color/why - Pink has been a favorite for some time. It has grown on me over the years. I never thought to be a pink person but I have found that I bought cloths, purse, papers, pillows and such and I use if often in my cards. 
Creative fingers #247 - anything goes

1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

Pink is a lovely fresh colour and like you I have grown to like it over the years. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine