Friday, January 06, 2023

Books: like friends, - Crafty Catz #623

Friday January 6, 2023

Hello

It's that time of the week for a new challenge over at

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / FAVORITE HOBBY/PAST TIME

Our sponsor is


I am using the image Time to read. which is one of my favorite things to do.. when I am not diamond painting.. (it's addicting and taken over my time)  I do have favorite authors and so when I can I break out my kindle or an actual book and let it take me away.. I colored this cute image with copics, I added the My favorite things sentiment using Stampin up ink. I used a piece of Cosmo cricket dp and distressed the image edge with Ranger ink and added to the card base. 


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #645 - stamp act

4 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie and Happy new year..
What a lovely card, I love the image and the sentiment is so true.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A delightful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

a lovely card, one of my fave things to do xx

Lori Turner said...

Such an adorable card Billie - love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxox