Friday, January 27, 2023

Birthday wishes - Crafty Catz #622

Friday January 27, 2023

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES /3 FAVORITE COLORS

Our sponsor is Jan's digi stamps


I am using the image called Best wishes envelope.. I colored with copics. Three of my favorite colors are purple/orange/green.. I know the flowers look blue but they are purple. .. I added white gel pen to the stamens. I stamped the Paper trey ink sentiment on the Stampin up tag. I added the Stampin up stamp to the envelope.. I finished with some diamond drills. The background paper is a piece of scrap that just happend to be the correct A2 size.


 Challenges:
Daisy chain #70 - birthday
Simon Monday - beautiful blooms
Papercraft #90 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #648 - all occ.
Polkadoodles wk. 3 - anything goes
Simon Wed. - anything goes

6 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely card Billie, so pretty.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A wonderful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

tilly said...

I love those delicate little flowers xx

Lisa said...

Great envelope and flowers stamp and terrific colors you used on it too.

Melanie Hungerford said...

I love that image, your the favorite colors look great together! Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.

Karen Letchworth said...

Your card is gorgeous with that envelope full of flowers. Billie. As always a really lovely design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. Have a wonderful week.
Karen