Friday, January 13, 2023

For a feeling better - Alphabet challenge - U

Friday January 13, 2023

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at 

Our letter this challenge is
U - UNDER THE WEATHER/ GET WELL

For my card I used a textured background (you can see the lines going through the leaves) and I used Stampin up products. Iimages and inks. I added some left over diamond painting drills. I love how this came out. Was fun to create.


 Challenges:
QKR #458 - anything goes
The paper funday #49 - anything goes / starry night



3 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

What a pretty look you made by using the textured background, and I love the clean and simple design! Thank you for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

Deborah Wheeler said...

That's lovely, Billie - love the effect of the textured paper. I'm a big fan of this stamp set!

Donna Walls said...

Lovely texture technique, Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope to see more of your designs soon.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge