Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy Birthday - Happy Little Stamper Water Color

 Saturday January 1, 2022

Hello.. Happy New Year.
I hope your year is filled with blessings

Today we have a new challenge over at 

Happy Little Stampers Watercolor

Our theme is ANYTHING GOES


I am using the fun images from Pretty Pink Posh. I colored them with Prima water colors. I used scrap paper and a Simon Says die and created the frame. The sentiment is from Denami stamps. 

Challenges:
Simon Monday - party
Krafty chicks #592 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 1 - anything goes

4 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

So adorable and great colouring. Happy New Year to you!

Catie Cuddles said...

Super cute!
Happy new year!
Catherine x

Helen said...

So sweet Billie! I love the cute little images and the vertical sentiment. Happy 2022 to and you and the family! :)

Melanie Hungerford said...

Hi Billie! So cute, I love that frame and the paper you used for it. Thanks for playing along at Krafty Chicks!