Saturday, January 01, 2022

So much cake - Do-Al(l) Creative #61

Saturday January 1, 2022

Hello

Happy New Year!!! Welcome 2022. 

It's birthday month over at



Crafty ribbons



This is the birthday recipe to follow.. 
All the ingredients need to be on your card..


So again I didn't know how to create a pop up card so I did the usual U-Tube and Jennifer McGuire tutorial came up.. so I wrote it down and saved it and watched it a couple times to figure the inside pop up area. I used an embossing dot folder for the dots and went over the area with a white ink pad to show them better.. I used a My Favorite Things image and colored with copics and used the die to cut him out. He's cute huh? I added some the MFT sentiment and a bow /twine to the front with some gems. Inside the card I added the image on a strip of Washi tape and a piece of scrap using MFT die for the base and added the rest of the sentiment.. I covered all the ingredients. 


this is the inside and shows the pop up from the base of the card. 


Challenges:
Simon Monday - party
Krafty chicks #592 - anything goes
Polkadoodles wk. 1 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #119 - anything goes



 

1 comment:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

What a cute bear! Love your pop up card design. You didn’t include a link, so I’ll have to search it up, I’m gonna have to try this. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT