Friday, January 21, 2022

I could just squeeze you - Colour Crazy wk. 53

Friday January 21, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is Pattie's Creations


I colored the "life gives you lemons" image with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I backed with some black card stock. I stamped the Concord and 9th. sentiment. I found this Honey Bee designer paper that  I thought went perfect with the image. I finished with some Diamond drills left over from some diamond paintings I am doing and some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush over the cut lemon.


Challenges:
Crafting happiness #119 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 3 - anything goes




5 comments:

Janette said...

This made me smile Billie, I love it and its so bright and 'happy', would cheer anyone up.xx

Megan J said...

Hi Billie, a fun and colourful card, love the image and the patterned paper you have used with it. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

Doris Klein said...

What a freshly make! Like it!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Penny’s Paper-Crafty!
Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
*GDT* Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog

Epie said...

Lovely card Billie I love citrontea ......
Nice day Epie

Helen said...

Another great card.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

Helen x