Friday, January 14, 2022

Plaid or Checks - Crafty Catz #578

 Friday January 14, 2022

 Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Crafty Catz #578
I am the host this week so I chose for the theme
ANYTHING GOES / PLAID or CHECK.. or BOTH


Our sponsor this week is Dr. Digi Stamps
I am using the image called Fred and Fancy fishing fiasco.. I colored the image with copics. I used Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on the fish.  I used Lil Inker stitch die. I had some scraps from Quick Quote that were plaid and checks so I cut strips and laid them out at a slant for the background. I like the look. I hope you play along and can't wait to see your plaid/checks.


Challenges:
Crafty animals #57 - anything goes with animals
Critter crazy #58 - anything goes-critters
Creative fingers #222 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #119 - anything goes



4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

fabulous card Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Hi Billie, Love this fab card, the image is fun and the plaid DP is really gorgeous.
Hope the new year is going well so far, take care.xx

tilly said...

lovely background papers and great colouring xx

Pamela Duncan said...

Cute card ~ Thanks for joining us on Critter Crazy ~ Pam, DT