Saturday, January 15, 2022

Wishing you a Hippo bird -day - Do-Al(l) Creative #61

Saturday January 15, 2022

Hello

We are at the reminder part of the month at 

Our theme reminder is 
RECIPE BELOW - 
ALL THE INGREDIENTS NEED TO BE ON YOUR CARD


This is the recipe to follow. All of the ingredients need to be in your card..


Crafty ribbons   is our sponsor


I decided to make a card like the one on the 1st.. Since I knew how to do it I just went with what I knew..  I used Amy Tangerine designer paper and added some washi tape to the front and the My Favorite Things sentiment and also added the bling and MFT chicks.. The inside of the card after I used a Simon Says die to create the circle. The MFT images are all water colored using Mission Gold paints. I added some more Amy Tangerine dp and added the MFT images to another strip of Washi tape. I added the Pretty Pink Posh balloons and a twine bow. 


The inside of the card


 Challenges:
Crafty animals #57 - anything goes with animals
Critter crazy #58 - anything goes-critters



1 comment:

Doris Klein said...

Amazing and super cute work

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2