Monday, January 31, 2022

I always smile - Happy Little Stampers watercolor

Tuesday February 1, 2022

Hello

It's time for another month long challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES / WATERCOLOR


For my card I took some liquid watercolors by Let's Make Art.. I added red/yellow/blues and lots of water. The red kinda took over but you can see hints of the other colors.. I let it dry. I used a scrap and Memory box die and added this to the background. I didn't want to cover too much of the background since it was so pretty and this being February.. month of love I thought this worked. I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the flower parts. I added the My favorite things sentiment and used Tech. Tues. banner die. I added some Diamond drills that are left over from my diamond painting projects.


 Challenges:

4 comments:

Helen said...

Your beautiful background is so eye-catching for this elegant die cut. Love it.

Carol L said...

I love how you used this pretty die with that great background! The few added gemstones add the perfect compliment to that wonderful sentiment! NJ

The Dream Pages said...

Such a bright coloured background with a simple yet attractive die cut..

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful rich coloured background and the perfect die-cut to show it off!