Monday, January 31, 2022

the path to a friends house.. Make My Monday #167

Monday January 31, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme for this challenge is
KISSING TECHNIQUE



The kissing technique is where you take a solid stamp of your choice and a detailed stamp.. Ink up the solid one and then using a different ink, ink up your other detailed stamp and stamp it on the solid one, then stamp on your paper. I used a solid Great Impressions rectangle and the leaves are Hero arts. I used Simon says inks. (you can use U-tube to find out more on the technique) I then used My favorite things die to cut out and add to the Quick Quote scrap. The sentiment is from Stampendous and I just tucked it under the image. I added a few metal blings.

Challenges:
Polkadoodles wk. 5 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 661 - anything goes/opt. stencil



 

5 comments:

Jackie Beers said...

The leaves are perfect for the Kiss technique! I love it.

brenda said...

Lovely fresh zingy colours, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely sentiment for this card, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

MeSi said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

Eivor Larsson said...

Lovely card! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Friday Craft Challenge.

//Eivor DT Polkadoodles