Friday, December 03, 2021

Holiday Cheer - Crafty Catz #575

Friday December 3, 2021

Hello

We have a design team call .. If you're interested see the details over at the Crafty Catz challenge blog

We have a new challenge over at Crafty Catz #575

our theme this week
Fancy Folds.. more than one fold

Our sponsor is SheepSki Designs


This image is Crackers.. I colored the image with copics. I went over the confetti with Nuvo drops. I found a fun colorful background paper and made my z fold type card. Fun fold. 



 Challenges:
Scrapping 4 fun #206 - winter/Christmas
Digi choosday wk. 48 - anything goes



4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A brilliant card design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Janette said...

Sorry I am late Billie, been having commenting problems. A gorgeous card, very festive such a cute image.xx

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, I love the cute gnomes!
Thank you for your lovely Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Wishing you a Blessed Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, and creative 2022.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

Rose Andrew said...

Fabulous card, lovely image and design
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT