Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Season's Greetings - Crafty Sentiments

Tuesday December 14, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

The theme is 
ANYTHING GOES


I am using the image called Winter Wishes. I colored with copics. I added some left over drills from my diamond paintings. I have quite a stash as I am doing so many diamond paintings. What better way to use than as embellishments on my cards.. This was perfect.  I added the Simon Says sentiment. The designer paper is I think from DCWV. I like non traditional colors for Christmas cards. 

Challenges:
Crafting happiness #118 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #589 - Christmas
Polkadoodles wk. 50 - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinkies #2150 - anything goes



 

1 comment:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

This is just like me this time of year waiting to see who sent me a card today. She is wonderful and coloured so beautifully. I have kept all my left over “rhinestones” from my diamond art project. Haven’t used them yet, but your snowflake idea is awesome! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT