Thursday, December 30, 2021

A very big congratulations - Cardz 4 galz #163

Thursday December 30, 2021

Hello

I guess I better get use to putting 2022 for future cards.. LOL

We have a new challenge over at 

this theme is  New Year or New Stash

I received this stamp set doing zoom bingo with some friends.. So this is a used stamp set I won.. So it's new to me.  All that I used is from Stampin up, ink, stamps and paper/card stock. The gems are from Pretty Pink Posh. 


Challenges:
Krafty chicks #592 - anything goes



 

3 comments:

Janette said...

What a beautiful image you won Billie, its so rpetty and made a gorgeous card.
Just wanted to wish you all the very best for the year ahead.xx

Megan J said...

Hi Billie, a stunning card, love the colours of the flowers, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck in the prize draw... have a Happy, safe, healthy and Crafty 2022... Megan DT LPoCF

Lori Turner said...

This is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge and Happy New Year to you xoxoxo