Friday, December 31, 2021

hello life - Alphabet -T

 Friday December 31, 2021

Hello

One more challenge to end 2021 over at

Alphabet challenge

Our letter is T - for TREE


I used a tree stamp and I don't know who it's by.. sorry.. I used Ranger ink and Marvy marker and colored the stamp then stamped it. I love the way it came out.  I used my ground and cloud template and created the rest. I stamped the Tech. Tues. sentiment with Stampin up ink. I backed it to some dark green card stock.


Challenges:
Digi choosday wk. 52 - anything goes
Krafty chicks #592 - anything goes



4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is beautiful, Billie! Jo x

Deborah Wheeler said...

Love the effect you've got on that tree Billie. Happy New Year! Deborah xx

Leanne said...

Wonderful, still like when I see a tree, a bold statement. Thank you for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Happy Crafting!

Leanne DT/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Maz said...

What a fabulous tree stamp - love it! Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - best of luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/