Thursday, December 02, 2021

Wishing you all the joys - Aud Sentiments #289

    Thursday December 2-13, 2021

Hello
We have a new challenge over at Aud Sentiments #289
before the Christmas break
Our theme is

Christmas / New Year/ Winter



Our sponsor is Jan's digi



I am using the image Christmas skates.. I just used this image a couple weeks ago for another DT  I am on.. I love this image. Reminds me of my own skates when I was a lot younger. I loved ice skating.  I used copics to color the image. I used My favorite things die and cut the skates out and added to the red scrap.. I used Stampin up die and cut out the Paper Pretties sentiment. I used Tech. Tues. banner to cut out the Paper Trey Ink sentiment. I added a little Spectrum Noir sparkle brush



 Challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #570 - anything goes/opt. R 
Scrapping 4 fun #206 - winter/Christmas



2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

This image of the skates is SO pretty. You did a fabulous job once again, Billie. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us and have a BLESSED week.
Your friend,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I love the pretty image!
Thank you for your lovely Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Wishing you a Blessed Christmas and a Happy, Healthy, and creative 2022.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com