Friday, December 17, 2021

Cheers - Alphabet challenge - S

Friday December 17, 2021

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Our letter is S - for SILVER


For my card I used some gray with a lot of silver sparkle to the designer paper. It look awesome in real life. I used some Stampin up silver cording. The dies are Reverse Confetti and I added some silver circle blings... I made the cups to look like there was colored wine in it I went over the wine with Nuvo clear. 

 Challenges:
Crafting happiness #118 - anything goes

3 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, a lovely card and the wine glasses look wonderful.
Hope you have a lovely Christmas.xx

Deborah Wheeler said...

That silver & grey background is so effective Billie, and the glasses of wine are fab against it xx

Francesca said...

Very nice card! Thanks for playing at Digi Choosday!