Friday, January 31, 2020

Wishing you happy birthday - Crafty Catz #491

Friday January 31, 2020

Hello. We're back with a new challenge 

Our theme is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. TWIST FAVORITE COLORS


Sponsor 

I am using the image called Kitten Queen Angelina and my favorite colors are Orange/Green/Purple
 I used copics to color the image and went over the purple flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush. I used My favorite things circle die. I dug through my scraps and found the perfect paper to use on my card base. I stamped the Simon Says sentiment with Stampin up ink. I added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels. 


Challenges:
Crafting happiness #33 - anything goes/opt. love
(Pin)spirational #256 - happy birthday
Lemon shortbread #112 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday Wk. 424-425 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday #256 - all about occasions
Krafty chicks #492 - anything goes


9 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely design and colours I like using these too. Have a good week

Janette said...

Hi Billie, well this is very pretty and I love the fresh colour combo, makes me think of warmer days to come, I hope. Have a lovely weekend.x

tilly said...

lots of wonderful colours on this pretty card, love it, also, enjoy the weekend x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A smashing card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Jac’s Playground said...

Fabulous card Billie, love the colour combo, have a great week xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Such wonderful colors - they look so rich together.

Lori Turner said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week for our Anything Goes week xxoxo

Maikreations said...

Thank you for entering your lovely card to our last challenge at PINspirational Challenges! Love the super fun background on your card and the cute image ;o) I am very sorry for posting so late, but I hope you are going to join us for our new challenge as well ;o) Have a lovely day and happy crafting, Maike DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! Sorry so late for commenting, but life has been a bit tough lately. I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper