Saturday, January 18, 2020

Sending you Valentine's day hugs - Catch the bug

Saturday January 18, 2020

It's time for a new challenge over at 
It's Saturday so our theme this week is
BINGO






 I chose the row Distress / Bugaboo image / Die-punch....
I am using the image called Flower pot 4. I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things die. I found a couple pieces of scrap so I chose those to go behind the image. I heat embossed the Simon Says sentiments. I then distress the white edges of the card with Quick quote chalk ink. I added the image and sentiment to the card and added some Pretty pink posh jewels. I went over the heart flowers with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Jan-pattern paper
Dragonfly dreams - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 422-423 - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday #254 - occasions
As you like it - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #158 - winter/spring
Polkadoodles wk. 3 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 555 - more than single word sentiment

14 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Those blue hearts are just adorable with that gorgeous paper. Your coloring is amazing!

Elaine Stark said...

A delightful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Furrbster said...

Loving this - it is super pretty, especially the way those hearts really match the patterned paper!

Hugz Tinz

Monika Reeck said...

You know I always love your coloring Billie
and this one no doubt
great choice of the papers too
I will try to catch up your lovely blog
hugs
Monika

Kathleen said...

A really lovely modern image and a great layout, like the way you have done the sentiment.
Thank you for joining our 'Use a sentiment' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Marie Bingaman said...

This is gorgeous, Billie! I LOVE how you colored those flowers! :)

~Your Teamie, Marie

brenda said...

How very pretty for Valentines Day, thanks so much for joining in with our 'More than a Word' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful card, love the layers
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Lia said...

So simple but so very elegant: a beautiful card!
Lia DT S4F

Heidi Weaver said...

Lovely colouring, Billie. I especially love the way your background papers compliment that potted Valentine so beautifully. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Anne said...

Very sweet card, thanks for joining the AYLI challenge - good luck!
Anne x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and sweet card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 3 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love all the layering of the patterned paper - perfect for the upcoming Valentine Day. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)