Monday, January 13, 2020

Party Time Catch the bug Day 3 of 10th birthday

Monday January 13, 2020

Today is Day 3 of DOWN ON THE FARM 10th birthday at

Our theme today is ANYTHING BUT A CARD


I made a gift bag piece and adhered to the bag.. (I may remove it and make it into a card since I hardly ever give gift bags).. But for now it's a gift bag using the fun Pig cupcake image. I colored with copics. I then used Spellbinder die. I dug through some scraps and found this perfect paper for the birthday theme and bag. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #34 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Jan-pattern paper
Use your stuff #389 - anything goes
Try it on Tuesday - what a cutie, make someone smile
Dragonfly dreams - anything goes
Watercooler Wednesday #253 - anything goes/feminine
Inkspirational #204 - fauna

7 comments:

Created by Kath said...

Fun card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath DT

Shauna said...

How cute! Your image is so lovely and I like how you added the layers. So creative to attach this to a gift bag! Thanks for playing at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love your tag (it will be great on a card)The piglet is a real cutie and definitely makes me smile too! Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday, Chrisx

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie your gift bag is wonderful. OMG that's all I give is gift bags and I hate to wrap these days. I have bins of bags so I have to keep them sorted, lol.

Lisa J said...

Love your Gift Bag! Thanks for sharing with us at Crfty Animals. Lisa DT

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and great B.paper.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

Helen x