Sunday, January 05, 2020

Gnome Sweet Gnome - Always Fun Challenge #144

Monday January 6, 2020

Hello.. We are back with another challenge over at 

Our theme this week is SOMETHING NEW


I used the Gnome die from the December Simon says kit.. I loved this when I first saw it was being added to the kit. I finally got to use it. I started with finding a green piece of scrap. I stamped with Stampin up ink the stick trees in the background. I then used calico spray to give some shimmer to the background. I used some white paint to add some snow. I used more scraps and SS die to create the ground and used Ranger ink along the edge. I took the house dies and more scraps and created the awesome houses. I then used more scraps in fun brighter colors and created the Gnome.. He's so cute. I used copics to color his nose and beard. I added the pieces to the gnome base and put the nose in a foam dot. I then added him to the card and stamped the SS sentiment. I love this fun image. I will be using this gnome with maybe some spring papers.. You see them in gardens all the time so they aren't always for Christmas.. no I don't have any gnomes in my yard. But I think it would be awesome to have a few.
Challenges:
Crafty creations #405 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 420-421 - anything goes
Craft rocket #66 - something new (gnome die)
Moving along with the times #114 - all things new (gnome die)
Simon Wednesday - something new (gnome die)
Little red wagon #529 - NBUS -never been used schtuff (gnome/spray)
Cute card Thursday #615 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #157 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Jan-pattern paper
Crazy 4 challenges #516 - something new (gnome die)
Just us girls #517 - snowflakes
Sweet stampin - new stash (gnome die)
Simon Wednesday - something new (gnome die)
Use your stuff #389 - anything goes





9 comments:

Chris said...

Oh this is fabulous Billie! Wonderful little scene with the gorgeous snowy sky, love the gnome! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'
x

Brenda said...

This is a wonderful scene and I LOVE that little gnome! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

He's very cute with the tiny houses. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

Macimbalo said...

So cute, that gnome just makes me smile! Love your snow too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at JUGS this week!

cass said...

Cute card using patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Lia said...

Your gnome is just adorable. I like the houses at the background!
Lia DT S4F

Rachelle Oltean said...

Hi Billie! You had me at gnome but then you created an adorable gnome village and it's fantastic! Congrats!
Rachelle : )

Julene Matthews said...

Thanks for joining in at UYS and your creation is beautiful.

Tammy L said...

Really great layers and such a cute card! Love your gnome! Thanks for joining us at UYS and hope to see you again!
Tammy