Friday, January 17, 2020

Nothing sexier than a guy - Crafty Catz #489

Friday January 17, 2020

Hello.. It's time for a new challenge over at

When I found out this was my week to be the host and I got to chose a theme and the sponsor was Dr. Digi's.. 
the theme had to be FUNNY.. 
So let's see your FUNNY cards.. 

Enter over at Crafty Catz.

Our sponsor Dr, Digi's


This image is Davy Dunderton.. I think this image is so cute and also funny.. I wanted to find a funny sentiment but cool sentiment and I didn't have a stamp so what's the next best thing to do?? Grab your phone and Google funny masculine/guitar music sentiments. I used My favorite things banner die. This one made me laugh because it's true but funny when you look at this cool dude.. I colored the image with copics. I found this background paper that I thought worked great with the image. I used My favorite things music notes and layered them a couple times to give depth and added to the card.  I had fun creating this card.. Let's see your funny..
Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Jan-pattern paper
Use your stuff #389 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #111 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 2 -anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 422-423 - anything goes
As you like it - anything goes


10 comments:

Janette said...

I think we all had a fun time with these fab images Billie, love your card its a great image and sure to bring a smile.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Great card Billie, love this image and your bright colours and to the fun element, have a great week xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Billie this is great and when I saw that you picked the theme I was like oh yeah that's her...and we both have our sarcastic humor so great pick. That's such a fun card and great sentiment.

Monika Reeck said...

I really love that NOT DIES
and you are clever choosing the DP Billie
I have that NOT DIES too I will use it too one day thanks for the idea Billie
hugs
Monika

Dewi Lestari said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Mel Gee said...

Cool card. Thank you for entering our Challenge at Dragonfly Dreams https://http://dragonflydreamschallenges.blogspot.com/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Creative world said...

Great design and colors,beautiful card...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx

Squirrel x said...

What a fabulous project for our Anything Goes theme, thanks so much for sharing your make with us for this AYLI challenge. Hope to see you at the next one too! Squirrel Xx

Brenda said...

What a great design for our Anything Goes theme. I'm loving that fun digi! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. Hope you share with us again this week!

Susan Renshaw said...

Such a fun card!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!