Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Hope your birthday - Catch the bug Day 4 of 10th birthday

Tuesday January 14, 2020

Today is Day 4 of our DOWN ON THE FARM 
10th birthday over at Catch the bug

Our theme today is BINGO


This is the BINGO card to follow


This is the New Release image. I used the left hand row for my                                        BINGO .. Stripes / Twine / Ticket..
I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I used My minds eye stripe dp and using a scrap of Quick quote dp added to the bottom. I added the twine and ticket stamping the sentiment from Tech. Tuesday. I tied a little bow out of some gingham and added this to the card. I went over a few pieces of the image with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.

Challenges:
Crafty animals #34 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Jan-pattern paper
Use your stuff #389 - anything goes
Dragonfly dreams - anything goes
Cute card Thursday #616 - embellishments
Creative fingers #177 - anything goes
Inkspirational #204 - fauna

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

LOVE your sentiment. It made me squeal with laughter, lol. OK I am staying up too late and getting too punny.

Lisa J said...

I agree with the other Lisa this is such fun and the sentiment is fab! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Monika Reeck said...

cute piggie with his balloon and ice cream/cup cake Billie
and lovely sentiment on a ticket like this
great idea Billie
hugs
Monika

Marina said...

Cute and jolly card with great embellishment. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

crafty said...

A cute piggy card card. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
Mary