Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Hogs and kisses - Bugaboo stamps New Release

Tuesday January 7, 2020

Hello.. Bugaboo stamps has a new release..
 Check out the design teams creations over at Catch the bug


The image I used is Bobble head farm critters pig and farmer.. (there are quite a few just added to the Bugaboo store and just in time for our Farm critter 10th birthday coming up this Saturday.. so check them out)
I colored the images with copics. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink. I used Lil inker die and added to this nice soft plaid by Basic Gray. I stamped and heat embossed the My favorite things sentiment and added a twine bow. 

Challenges:
Sweet stampin - new stash (images)
A gem of a challenge wk. 1 - anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends #121 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Jan-pattern paper
Use your stuff #389 - anything goes
Make my Monday #113 - anything but square
Crafty animals #34 - anything goes animals



8 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Billie, A very cute card! I love the mud on the pig!! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Lisa J said...

Great Muddy Scene! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Great coloring Billie!

Dawn Phillips said...

That's a cute card. The little piggy looks like he's enjoying the mud. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Catrin Goodwin said...

Ha! Love it! such a great image , coloured perfectly, such fun! thank you for joining us at LPOCF - Good luck x

Sue - said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Creative world said...

Absolutely stunning card.Your coloring is fabulous,so the colors are too.Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CH ALLENGE,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Cards by Beckie said...

This is such a cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x