Friday, January 03, 2020

Happy Birthday - Catch the bug Free Friday

Friday January 3, 2020

Hello.. Happy New year.. 

We have a Free Friday image for you from 
Check out the design teams creations over at 


this image is called Lil bear birthday.. Cute huh.. I colored the image with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die. I went over the balloon with Spectrum noir sparkle brush. I found this awesome yellow paper so dug and found this pretty purple ribbon. I added this to the card front and then backed the image with some Stampin up purple card stock and added to the card. I heat embossed the Simon Says sentiment on some more of the SU card stock. 

Challenges:
Make my Monday #112 - a female birthday
Paper craft challenge #53 - anything goes
Simon Monday - party time
Jan's digi #4 - anything goes
Crafting happiness #29 - ribbon
Lemon shortbread #110 - anything goes

Crafty animals #34 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday wk. 420-421 - anything goes
Little red wagon #529 - NBUS -never been used schtuff (ribbon and dp)
Cute card Thursday #615 - anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Jan-pattern paper

12 comments:

Lisa J said...

So So Cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Such a Cute package! Who wouldn't love receiving! Thank you for sharing your adorable creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! Good Luck in the drawing! Happy Crafting! Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Furrbster said...

Super cute!!

Hugz Tinz

Janeen from DemiDoodle.com said...

Thank you for sharing your cute birthday card at Make My Monday!

I hope you'll play along again when we have our next challenge.

Your Doodle Pal,

Janeen from the Make My Monday design team
You can view my blog at:
https://www.demidoodle.com

Dawn Phillips said...

Really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Lisa said...

that little bear is just so cute, what an adorable birthday card. thank you for sharing your creation with us on the Papercraft-Challenges blog. Lisa xx

jimlynn said...

I love that yellow background paper with this cute little guy. Such a happy and fun card! LOVE IT!
Thanks so much for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamps!
Lynn

Maikreations said...

Such a super adorable card and image! Thank you for sharing your project with us at Papercraft Challenges! I hope you have a wonderful week! Happy crafting, Maike

Crafting Andy said...

I'm loving this wee cute bear. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Brenda said...

Awww, Billie this is such a bright, happy card. I can see it bringing a big smile to the recipients face. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Little Red Wagon!

Sue - said...

Such a cute image! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

sweet art designs said...

Lovely colouring, especially the little bear's face. Thank you for sharing your project with Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna DT
Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/