Monday, February 24, 2014

With Sympathy

Monday February 24, 2014
 
I have a dear friend who recently lost her dad. Always so sad. I've lost both of my parents and know how she feels, she has lost both of her parents now too... I made this card for her and her family.
It was a new stamp set from Simon Says Stamps which I have been wanting to use. I really kept this card simple. It's all about comfort.
 
challenges:
Sister Act #45 - atg
My time to craft #236 - new things (stamp set)
Pumpkin spice #60 - flowers
Make it Monday #180 - atg
A*muse - atg
recipe: su base, simon says always & forever, copics, scrap, wink of stella, memento.




6 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous card and colors Billie. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Unknown said...

Beautiful and elegantly done! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge.
Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
DT member Love to Create Challenge
http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

Wow! Such a clever design, very beautifully CAS, love how you placed the sentiment over parts of the image and popped up one in foam. I spotted your card on MIM.

Chrissy said...

A stunnng card billie..the flowers are just beautiful.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie Randolph said...

Fabulous design and colors!
Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create!!
Hugs' xx
Jackie - LTC owner

:: BlueInks :: said...

Your coloring is great. In my opinion, one of the hardest cards to make....you did great. Caught my eye on MIM. Thanks, for sharing!