Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Catch the bug / Bugaboo new release /nurse bunny/get well

Tuesday February 25, 2014
 
Woo hoo besides today being pay day.. :) it's also new release day at Catch the bug / Bugaboo.. We have Nurse Bunny... Cute huh????
I had fun layering this card and making a little tag (reverse confetti) that I don't use enough and love the look. I put glossy accents on the heart to give some shine. I also used my viva pearl pen, I use to use it a lot but have not done it lately. Always nice for that extra added touch of texture.
 
challenges:
Card makin mama - stack it up
Make it Monday #180 - atg
My time to craft #236 - new things (digi)
Totally gorguss #224 - string the thing
Quirky craft #4 - layer it
A*muse - atg
The squirrel and the fox #64 - something spooled
recipe: bugaboo/nurse bunny, su kraft, bazzill, bg Olivia, simon says get well, reverse confetti die, su heart punch, copics, hero art ink, su scallop punch, glossy accents, viva pearl pen, twine.





8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable!

loz said...

Beautiful card and colors Billie. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

Jo said...

Great card. Love the image and the design. Thanks for playing along at MTTC this week. Jo :)

Anonymous said...

Cute card, LOVE that image. Thanks for joining us at CMM.

BethieJ said...

What a sweet Get Well Card.. Love that cute bunny image!
Saw it on MIM!
Have a GREAT day!!

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a cute 'get well' card and perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Totally Gorjuss this week, and good luck in the challenge. Hugs Janine xx

kReN said...

Congrats on your win at Amusing Challenges. I love it when you win so I can stop in and say hello!

Cute image! Great get well card.

kReN

Unknown said...

This is a lovely image and such a great card, thank you for
joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox,with our Spooled theme Hugs Tania (DT)xx