Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Aud Sentiments #100 - BINGO / You move me

Wednesday February 19, 2014
 
                                  
       Welcome to the second half of the challenge at Aud Sentiments #100 challenge.
               BINGO.. 
Just choose any three in a row up, down, sideways or diagonal and make your card and post to the Aud Sentiment site.
 

                           Our sponsor this week is One line store.


              Here's your choice.  choose up/down or sideways or diagonal

I chose to use the far right up/down - use texture (ribbon) die cuts (flowers, background, sentiment die, flowers) and three word sentiment (you move me).  I use a Saturated Canary image that I LOVE. she was a lot of fun to color and I put glitter on her wings but it really doesn't look like it in the photo. glitter seems to be hard to photo.

challenges:
Make it Monday #179 - atg
Craft your passion #201 - girly girl
Whoopsi daisy - 2 or more die cuts
Mike coffee - girly
613 avenue create #59 - atg /w/option RAK day
Lacy sunshine #27 - lots of layers
recipe: saturated canary fairy wishes, copics, bazzill, bg Lucille, su punch, te bling, mft die, words mft, sb die, brads, te die, embossing powder, wink of stella glitter pen, glitter.




4 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Billie...you used another Image and again beautifully colored...lovely arrangement and color combo..love this Billie...hugs

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #147, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...cheers, Monika

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty.The papers are a lovely choice to go with this beautiful image.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Andreja said...

WoW, What a fantastic card you made! I like all details :-))
Thank you for playing along with us at Milk Coffee and I hope to see you again!
Hugs, Andreja

sammi said...

Cute card, Billie! I love the addition of the twill ribbon! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Lots of layers" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.