Saturday, February 01, 2014

Unscripted Sketches #242 - you're amazing

Saturday February 1, 2014
 
Unscripted sketches #242   New month, new week and a new sketch. Sure hope you play along and post your card over at Unscripted Sketches.
 

This is the card I made using the sketch. I really wanted to use this darling CC image which is Heidi among flowers. I use digi's so much it felt good to use a rubber stamp. I really try to use rubber on my US challenges. I am glad I used this darling. Hope you enjoy my card and play along.

challenges:
City crafters #196 - love story
Through the craftroom door - atg
Little red wagon #222 - child's play
Word art Wednesday #117 - atg
Creative inspiration #250 -stamping
Part time Tuesday #157 - atg
Make it Monday #176 - atg
recipe: bazzill, bg serenade, image Heidi among flowers CC, simon says, copics, brad, embossing powder, su punch





7 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is very pretty.Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

This is so cute!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Tracy Penney said...

Adorable card, the image is super cute. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

lalkygirl said...

What a. Cutie .love the shape
Thanks for joining us at the MIM challenge and good luck
Tracey x

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, I love that sweet image! !! Thanks so much for playing along this week at CCCB :-)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card love the image Ginny x

Monika Reeck said...

Billie I have also this cute lady one time I think it was from a friend of mine she stamped it for me and she is really a cuuutee Image..Love the Sentiment in White...really I have to try it dear Billie..lovely card as always..hugs